What is Emotional Regulation with Tipi?
T.I.P.I. is the name of a French program created by researcher Luc Nicon.
Nicon isolated through research a physiologic capacity for self-emotional regulation naturally present in all human beings each time we are feeling a disruptive emotion. This natural capacity permanently resolves recurrent emotional difficulties.
From this new understanding, several protocols were designed to resolve disruptive emotional patterns and long-lasting traumas, at any time: directly when one is feeling an emotion or even a long time after the disruptive emotional pattern was felt.
We work with adults, teenagers, and children.
Over 10,000 sessions a month are now being done by professionals across Europe and the USA.
Our process is uniquely efficient for resolving conditions such as depression, fear, anxiety, PTSD, anger, and grief. The results obtained are permanent.
A session to resolve an emotional pattern can be done in person or on the phone.
You can do a session to:
- Lift the impact of a past traumas
- Resolve disruptive emotional or behavioral patterns (Such as phobias, nervousness, stress, anxiety, panic attacks, depression, rage, jealousy, hypervigilance, anger, worry, rumination, inhibition, procrastination, and others).
- Remove blocks including fears, or things that you “hate” doing but still have to do
- Reduce stress for more effective participation in life
- Reduce or eliminate the physical symptoms of chronic ailments, including asthma, eczema, rashes, back pain, joint pain, stiffness, sciatica, nervous ticks, gastrointestinal problems, arthritis, persistent colds, and many more.
The goal of a session is to experience total and permanent resolution of a specific difficulty.